Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring is finally here



The weather has been just the way I like it. Lots of rain mixed in with warm sunny days. I'm all finished with school and I'm taking the summer off. I just started my 3rd week of the no sugar healthy eating plan. In the 3rd week you get to add fruit to your diet. Today was my first day and the fruit has never tasted so sweet. I spent a nice afternoon with my parents having a yummy lunch and playing games (most of the time my dad won). We took a walk around Temple Square and it was so pretty. I attached a couple of the pictures we took today.

Amanda is feeling happy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray for beautiful weather and fruit! The flowers are beautiful-they remind me of my wedding day. Happy fruit eating! Love ya.

Suzie said...

Your parents are too cute! Great job on your eating plan!