Friday, September 4, 2009

Look how far I've come

**Warning - this posting may contain some scary pictures of me (and by scary I mean fat)**

I was looking over some of my old pictures and boy do I look different. So I thought I would so a few side by side comparisons (nothing like a little before and after to stay motivated).

Top(7-12-06) Ann & I on our cruise








Bottom (8-29-09) Ann & I at Christopher's (Janna's brother) wedding reception



Top (Fall 2008)
Bottom (7-10-09)













Top (2-5-08)
Bottom (7-3-09) Look how much Sage has grown!

















Left (11-25-07) with my niece Sage. This jacket is made to hook in the middle; NOT happening.

Right (7-14-09) Same jacket but it closes now. Just wore jacket on 8-30 and it fits even better!


Amanda is happy with the changes I've made in my life.

5 comments:

elaine said...

Yes indeed, you are on your way.
Love,MOM

Lisa said...

I'm loving the new you-keep it up. It was also fun to see Sage.

Suzie said...

What a hottie!

Heather said...

You look GREAT!!!!! :)

Kendra Leigh said...

Rock on, girl!