Friday, October 30, 2009

A new calling

This will just be a short little post (and not a surprise for many of you who keep up with my Facebook status). Also I promise to post the pictures from our Halloween party soon. I've been down with a particularly nasty cold for most of this week so I am trying to catch up on things.

Anyway my news is that I am now officially called as an ordinance worker at the Jordan River Temple. I start my training this coming Wednesday (11/4) and begin working on Saturday (11/7). My shift is on Saturdays starting at 10:20AM. I am very excited and also nervous at the same time. There is a lot to memorize! I totally cried when I was set apart (by a member of the temple presidency). I know that this is where the Lord wants me and I look forward to the blessings I will no doubt receive. I'm also excited to make new friends and learn more!

Amanda is still coughing.

3 comments:

elaine said...

I am so thankful to be blessed with you as my daughter. Love, MOM

elaine said...

Heavenly Father must love me a lot to send your mother into my life, then bless us with you. Thank you for choosing to be a part of our lives.
Love
Popa

Kristen Brady said...

You'll do awesome! What a great blessing.