Amanda is wishing I lived closer to Oregon.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Sage & Livi
I hadn't seen my nieces since November of last year and I can't believe how big they've gotten. I usually go out to Oregon in February but this year for some reason I didn't feel like it was the time to go visit. Good thing I guess, since Robert and I started dating mid-February. LOL. Anyway it was so fun to see the girls and to have Scott & Lisa meet Robert. Sage's expression in these pictures just cracks me up. She is such a little ham. Livi looks so serious in the last picture. I just love them bunches!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pics. thanks. Love, MOM
What cute girls I have-I love that Sage is showing her personality-it's usually hard to capture on camera. We loved seeing you too!
Post a Comment