Does anyone remember my goal for 2010? I believe my post referred to it as "More Men in 2010" because I wanted to get out there and date more. I set a goal and prayed and worked hard and it paid off.
I married my true love, Robert Shawn Thorn, on December 3, 2010 in the Jordan River Temple for time and all eternity.
So what's next? Well first things first I need to think of a new name for my blog as it will now be about Robert & I. I was leaning towards something like "The Thorns in Your Side". Something with a play on our last name. Any suggestions?
I promise I'll post pictures just as soon as I have them. Thanks to everyone who came to our sealing, reception, and to all who wished us well. It is wonderful to realize how many dear friends and family we are blessed with.
I guess this will be the last "Amanda is" post so I better make it count (blog address will stay same though).
Amanda is the happiest she's ever been in her whole life.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Robert is the happiest he has been in his entire life.
And the mother and father of the bride are very happy that she never settled for less than than best.
Congrats again on your wedding! That is so exciting, and I'm so happy for you both. I can't wait to see some of these pictures!
Post a Comment