Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reception Pictures Part Deux. This time it's personal. Ha ha!

Welcome to part two of the reception pictures. It's only been 3 months since we got married! I am so bad at blogging these days.

Robert going into the photo booth
Everyone needs a flower and a sword at their wedding
Exiting the photbooth- good times!
Patti Sharp manning the sign-in book
Our guest book- we had people post their pictures so we can remember everyone who helped us celebrate.
Preparing to launch the bouquet
It's a break-away bouquet!!!
No one was expecting that! Our wedding planner/florist Melissa came up with that super idea.
All the single ladies (and me)!
Removing the garter
Getting ready to fling it!
It's off!
Dave White, lucky catcher of the garter
Dave & all his ladies
Robert's Family
My Family
Bridesmaids (Lisa Russell & Janna Mathews), Flowergirls (Sage, Livi, & Winter), & Groomsman (Austin)
Saying good-bye to my Daddy
Saying good-bye to my mom
Uh-oh it's raining!
Someone had to keep the back of my dress from getting wet. Thanks, Scott! (He's also in the picture above but he's hiding behind me. Tee hee)

2 comments:

Kristen Brady said...

I really wish I could have been there. Seriously, first of all - you look gorgeous! Secondly, LOVE the photo booth idea - so great! Finally, the break-away bouquet is genious!

Amanda said...

Thanks, Kristen! I wish you guys could have been there too. It is nice at least to be able to keep up with each other via blogging. I love reading about your family adventures. Natalie seems like such a character!