Friday, June 24, 2011

Honeymoon Part 3 - Disneyland

Robert and I hir our six month anniversary in June (6/3) and I'm about half way through with the honeymoon posts. Just this one and the Wild Animal Park left! Hope you enjoy - Disneyland was definitely a highlight of the trip. Who knew it would be so massively crowded? Note to self, don't go to Disneyland around Christmas time. The lines were crazy long. Thank goodness for fast passes. Lines or not it was still a wonderful trip and I achieved one of my childhood goals. As a young girl I thought it would be so neat to spend my honeymoon at Disneyland or Disneyworld. Check!

Gotta test ourselves out on the Kiss-o-meter
 
Robert's crazy face on the Jungle Cruise
Christmas decorations in New Orleans Square were beautiful!
 
Cafe Orleans where we had lunch

Robert ordered ratatouille - amazing!
I had a monte cristo sandwich which came with raspberry dipping sauce. So rich and decadent.
Making faces outside the Tiki Room
I am attractive!
Robert eating a Dole pineapple whip. I miss those!!!
Mr. Toad & Robert's Wild Ride
The Claw! He is my master.
It's a Small World ride all dressed up for Christmas.
Last picture of the night - Robert captured this beauty.




No comments: