Sunday, December 4, 2011

August Vacation in Oregon

These days my blog never seems to be updated. Back in August Robert and I spent a glorious week in Oregon visiting our dear friends the Russells. We had a blast playing with our nieces, Sage & Livi. It amazes me how much energy children have. Robert and I are currently nursery leaders in our ward. Talk about keeping busy! I now see why people start having kids in their 20's. The more energy you have the better!!!!! So enjoy some of our pictures.

Robert found a new talent
Lisa, Amanda & Livi
Cutest bike rider on the block!
Livi dressed like a princess and holding her favorite Disney princesses. She's in her element!
Sage, what a character! Wearing her princess skirt, a sporty top & carrying my purse.

Sage is still learning what a "good" hiding place is. 
Livi & Sage on their bikes (or trike)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So cute! Can't wait for our next visit-where and when ever it may be.