Well February was a bit of a stumbling block for me. I continued going to the gym but I haven't been doing my free weights. I also have gotten a little less sleep off and on. This has been a very busy month for both Robert and I so I think that was a big part of it.
I don't look at this as a failure, just a minor setback. I will get back on track and continue my gym efforts and start the free weights. One funny gym story for you - Robert came with me last Monday when we were both off for President's Day. He was so funny! He had to give himself a specific goal for each machine we did (elliptical, recumbent bike, & treadmill) and also had to see how fast he could go. Such a guy!!
I can't believe my 35th birthday is coming up next month. Crazy how time flies!
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment