I had the opportunity to host a chocolate party for Chocolat Frey North America through Tryazon this weekend. We had a lot of fun trying all their amazing Swiss chocolates. #Chocolat Frey #tryazon
We tried the following chocolates and rated our favorites:
#1 choice - Chocobloc Dark Minis
#2 choice - Dark Chocolate Crunchy Nut Bars
#3 choice - Blonde Crunchy Nut Bars
#4 choice - Milk Miniatures
#5 choice - Dark Miniatures
#6 choice - Chocobloc Milk Minis
#7 choice - Milk Chocolate Crunchy Nut Bars
I introduced the company and talked about their sustainable sourcing practices and fair trade. I told my guests where they could purchase Chocolat Frey products and introduced their website to the guests. The party had a Valentine's theme because what goes better with Valentine's Day then chocolate? Especially delicious Swiss chocolate. The guests all commented on how smooth and quality the chocolate was.
Monday, February 11, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment