My last post was about something that makes me unhappy. This time I thought I would talk about things that I enjoy that make me happy. So here's a little list for you:
1) Reading a good book (especially mysteries)
2) Cooking
3) Playing Scrabble with my family (even when my father wins)
4) Playing with cats or dogs
5) Keeping up on entertainment news (I probably check about 12 websites a day)
6) Spending time with Scott, Lisa, Sage, & Livi in Oregon
7) Going to the movies
8) Going on vacation
9) Discovering new restaurants
10) Going home to Arkansas
These are just some of the things that make me happy. I would love to hear some of yours. Post them in the Comments section, if you please!
Amanda is trying to figure out what to make for Easter dinner.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1)Being in the temple with my family.
2)Knowing that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith is who he said he was.
3) Playing board games with Winford and Amanda even though I seldom beat either one of them.
4) Walking through Temple Square when the Christmas lights are on and when it is Spring and the flowers are starting to bloom.
These are some of my current things that make me happy.
1- weekends
2- spending time with friends and family that I LOVE
3- warmer weather
4- a good laugh
5- general conference
I love happy posts like this!!
sewing! and eating at a good restaurant (#1 requirement is that it is NOT a chain restaurant)
Post a Comment