Monday, June 15, 2009

LOST

We had our biometric screening test today. They take your blood, measure your waist, weigh you, etc. Anyway my cholesterol is nice and normal now. Oh and I lost another 3.5lbs (with clothes). They will also deduct for your clothes, etc. (so with that I lost 6 pounds).

I'm also wearing a smaller size now. So I have dropped 2 dress sizes since April 19th. I've gotta say that makes me pretty freaking happy!!!!!!!

Amanda is getting healthy.

5 comments:

Jill said...

That is SO freaking fantastic!! Don't you just love going down on sizes? That's when I start feeling good about my efforts. Congrats!!

caron said...

YAY!!!!!
That is so great for you! Go fight win!!

elaine said...

And it shows!

Amanda said...

Thanks for all your comments. I bought a new smaller size pair of jeans last night. I can't express enough how fantastic it felt that all the stuff I tried on fit.

Kendra Leigh said...

There is no motivation quite like success! Have I said that before? Keep at it, girl!