My Relief Society organized a trip to the Manti Temple this past Saturday (10-10). I had never been there before so I was very excited to go. It was a beautiful drive and a beautiful day. The temple was beautiful inside (very pink) and in addition to the Spirit there was also a real sense of history there. It was very special. There were lots of brides and even a family getting sealed. Funny thing - one of the bridal parties was wearing black & purple. Everyone was joking that I should go and get in the pictures because they would just assume I was with the group. We also stopped at the Big Red Barn in Santaquin on the way home and bought fresh peaches and apple cider donuts. All in all it was a wonderful day.
Amanda is listening to the "Fame" soundtrack.
Amanda is listening to the "Fame" soundtrack.
2 comments:
I love the Manti temple! It is beautful. Thanks for sharing.
I really enjoyed catching up on your blog postings tonight. The Manti temple pictures are wonderful. love, MOM
Post a Comment