This past Saturday (4-24-10) Robert and I went to the Tulip Festival. Kind of a girly date, I know! Robert was a good sport though. We made up for all the girly stuff by going to a steakhouse afterwards and then seeing a sweet action flick (The Losers). All in all it was a fantastic weekend (especially because we got to be together Fri, Sat & Sun night).

Here is Robert in awe of the giant yam he got at Ruby River Steakhouse. It was bigger than his steak!

Some of the beautiful tulips at Thanksgiving Point.
They had so many unique varieties. I didn't know that many tulips existed!
I love all the yellow and pink tulips. (Oh and I also love my pink purse).
Amanda is happy it is spring.
1 comment:
I like everything about this post.Maybe someday I will be in UT in the Spring again and be able to see those tulips.
Post a Comment