Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wedding day pictures

Robert and I were married on 12-3-10 at the Jordan River Temple. Happiest day of my life!!! (I should buy stock in the Kleenex company considering how much tissue I went through). I'll do separate posts of the reception & the honeymoon soon, I promise!

Robert & Amanda coming out of the Jordan River Temple

Looks like he caught the bouquet!
My parents
Robert's Mom
Lori & Susan (Robert's sisters)
Lisa, Livi, Scott & Sage Russell (My matron of honor & flower girls). Poor girls, it was so cold outside!
Janna & Lisa (my lovely bridesmaids)
My gorgeous bouquet

Our photographer's favorite shot (and one of the last). Thank goodness as my feet were freezing!

3 comments:

elaine said...

Wonderful pictures of a most blessed day. Both of you look so happy, such beautiful smiles. We love you both. MOM

AMezNewz said...

I love the pictures! Your flowers were so pretty, and I loved Roberts face while he was holding them. :)

Suzie said...

I haven't read blogs in forever, so I just got caught up on yours! TOOO CUTE! I'm glad that you are so happy as you certainly deserve to be. Glad your 2010 motto paid off :). I'm looking forward to a lot more fun posts.