Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Honeymoon - Part 1 (SeaWorld)

So Robert and I were married at the beginning of December, however due to his teaching schedule we had to wait until the end of the month to take our honeymoon. We flew to San Diego, CA on Christmas Eve and spent a week of fun in sunny California. It was such a wonderful trip.We spent Christmas Day at Sea World. I was surprised at how many people were there from other countries. Fortunately the park wasn't too crowded and we were able to do everything we wanted to. Enjoy the pictures!

I'm touching a starfish (maybe a relative of Patrick Star)!
Doesn't this look like some creepy sea monster mouth?
Aggressive seagulls were everywhere looking for food. Not sure why Robert looks slightly stoned here though.
I swear these sea turtles started posing the minute they saw my camera.
Flamingos get their pink color from the food they eat.
Gotta be in front of a Christmas tree on Christmas day!
The madness of Robert!
I'm scared!!! What is coming???????
Sharks!!!!! Everywhere!!!!
Robert survived!
A seagull just stole the fish Robert was trying to feed to the sea lions. Those were some crazy birds.
The sea lions were such little beggars.
Except this little guy. He played it cool and got some zzzz's.
Treat time! Robert went for an eclair.
I had to have a whale tail cookie. They had whale pretzels & ice cream bars too. So fun!
The Thorn family with a penguin family behind us.
Lick the ice. I double dog dare you!
Looks like someone triple dog dared me!
Shh, I'm in a restricted area.
Robert is off on an Arctic expedition.
Christmas tree by the ice skating rink.
Is he leaning? Cause it looks like he was "leaning" against that lamp post. Name the movie!
Santa wasn't home!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

While You Were Sleeping of course. Such a classic-"Hey you-I know karate". Thanks for blogging.

Heather said...

FUN, how cool is that aquarium tunnel where you're surrounded by fish! That's seriously COOL, glad you guys had FUN!