Sunday, April 24, 2011

Confessions Part 3

It has been a long time since I've done any confessions. So here is my first confession post under my officially and now legal new name Amanda Lynn Thorn.

I confess I am super excited to see the royal wedding of Prince William & Cate Middleton. I'm setting the Tivo tonight - thank goodness I won't have to get up at 2:00AM MST to see it.



I confess that I think Star Wars Legos: The Clone Wars is a pretty sweet game. I like playing it and I also enjoy just watching my hubbie play.

I confess that I'll probably swing by Walgreens tomorrow and pick up some Easter Peeps that will be on sale. I'm thinking of dipping their bottoms in chocolate. Yummers!

I confess that even though I am a 33 year old married lady, I am still planning to see Disney's new movie "Prom". It looks adorable. Good thing I have some friends who feel the same way!




I confess that I have watched every single episode of TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress" (5 seasons on dvd so far). I can't wait for Season 6 to come out. I thought the appeal would wear off once I was finished with my wedding but that is not the case. In fact I love wedding stuff more than ever. The new Train song - "Marry Me" - love it!!



I confess that I still enjoy eating a favorite childhood food. I called it a cheeseburger but it was really a saltine cracker, topped with a piece of cheese, a dill pickle and another cracker.

Final confession and really no secret here. I love Robert Shawn Thorn will all my heart! He is definitely my soul mate, best friend, and love of my life.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How have I never known about the childhood cheeseburger?

Kristen Brady said...

I confess that you and I are too much alike! :)

AMezNewz said...

I was really excited to see the royal wedding as well. I watched a lot of things before hand on the royal family and how William and Kate met. I'm a sucker for happy stories like that.