I stopped blogging after Day 7 because from then to about Day 10 was pretty horrible. A lot of throat pain (and other issues). I had to wake poor Robert up in the middle of the night so he could get me more ice and a new ice pack for my throat. I know he was super happy when that stopped. It was just crazy how bad I felt and how much better I feel now. Rough surgery and recovery but worth it!
I ended up taking a couple extra days off work just to help rest and get my energy back. So I was off work for a total of 2 weeks and 2 days. Not my favorite vacation, that's for sure. I did enjoy having my parents up for a nice long time. They left this past Friday and I definitely miss them.
I'm back to work and the days are pretty draining but I am getting better each day. I got sustained to my new calling on Sunday. I'm now the 2nd counselor in Relief Society. Funny thing is that my mom got the same calling in her ward. So we'll get to share ideas! I'm looking forward to getting to know the sisters in my ward. So far I still have to ask everyone to remind of their names. I'm sure that will get better.
So that's the update, I'm doing good!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment