Right now you might be wondering if I am actually going to blog about my tires. Well, get ready because I am! It was a very big purchase and this is my first set of brand new tires. I bought (4) Goodyear Assurance Tripletread tires this Saturday. They are supposed to be the best all season tires and are rated #1 by Consumer Reports.
Three unique tread zones: Handles any weather condition.
•Ice Zone with interlocking tread: Gripping power on icy or slick roads.
•Water Zone with deeply carved Aquachutes: Propels water away from tread for excellent wet traction.
•Outer Dry Zone with tread reinforcement: Confident handling around curves, potholes, unexpected debris.
Okay now that I have completely bored you by talking about my tires, I'll tell you some of the places that I plan to check out with my new tires and what I think they might see (if tires could talk)
Wal-Mart (Not the most exciting journey! I'll probably spend most of my time browsing the dvd section and checking out new foods. My tires will see a variety of people - some classy and some not so class and quite possibly gassy)
See's Candy (I have a gift certificate I have to redeem. Here the tires might see chocolate addicts hurrying to their cars in order to stuff their faces with chocolate)
DSW (because I need some new winter shoes - my new tires will probably see a lot of this place and lots of trendy shoes)
Megaplex at the District (I love this theater. My tires will most likely see lots of stupid teenagers trying to act cool for each other)
I'm sure I'll go lots of other places but I can't think of them right now. If you have any suggestions for me and my new tires to check out - post it in Comments.
Amanda is a redhead now (copper & burgandy-ish).
4 comments:
Redhead? I can't wait to see...
Me too... we need pics of the new hair! You could take your car to Ensign Peak & see if your tires know how to puke watching peeps making out...
you post pictures of tires but not a single one of the new "do". perhaps you are a closet tire enthusiast and you recently discoverd this about yourself. COngratulations!
Tires are definitely something to get excited about....we just got 4 new ones for Bryan's car and he LOVES them!!! :)
Post a Comment