
I think Grace Kelly is one of the most beautiful, elegant, and talented stars ever.
I really want to take a nap right now. . .and I just did!
I love the Charleston Chews candy bar.
When I was younger, one of my favorite cartoons was a show called Jem.

I really like all the High School Musical movies.
I have a "Hello Kitty" poster in my room.
I like homemade pizza with broccoli on it.
I enjoy the musical stylings of Captain & Teneille.
Amanda is sick so she is going to take another nap.
2 comments:
I did not watch Jems, but I saw one episode at a nostalgia cartoon party once in college. good times :)
And I'm sorry you are sick!
My confessions:
I put cottage cheese on anything you can put sour cream on
I tried weight watchers for 2 weeks and gained 2 pounds.
Maybe if I get time I'll do my own confessions on my blog :)
Caron - I love your weight watchers confession. You are adorable!
Post a Comment