
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I just haven't had too much to say. I haven't felt the need to make any confessions, share funny jokes, or share much in general. I'll try to make up for that here a little bit.We haven't had snow for a while - which always makes me happy. However, that means we also have major inversion so it is cold and the air is very dirty. As of today, according to the EPA's air quality site we currently have the worst air quality in the United States. Logan, Ogden, Provo, & Salt Lake are all beating out Bakersfield, CA right now. Here is the warning they have posted: People with heart or lung disease, older adults, and children should avoid prolonged or heavy exertion. Everyone else should reduce prolonged or heavy exertion. The picture above was taken today at the U of U. Check out that dirty air hovering over the valley.
Resolution update - I've been doing well on the service. I have been working on the geneological indexing project and really enjoying it. I wish I could say I was enjoying trying to eat healthier.
School started back and I'm taking two classes this semester - Foundations of Nutrition and Fitness for Life. Are you sensing a theme in my choices? So far they haven't been too bad. I'm glad to not have to do all the writing that my last class required.
I guess that is about if for now. Nothing too exciting. Unless you want to count the fact that I've saved over $15 in coupons this week. I'm the coupon queen!!
Amanda is trying not to breathe too deeply.
1 comment:
Congrats on the indexing, and keep trying in the other areas.Love, MOM
Post a Comment