Sunday, June 21, 2009

Move over, Martha!



There's a new chef in town! I bought a tart pan a few months ago and I've suddenly had the urge to use it. First I made a raspberry, chocolate & white chocolate tart for a church bbq. Then this weekend for Father's Day I made my dad a cream cheese jewel tart. Check out the pictures below. I'm a pretty awesome baker, if I do say so myself!!

Amanda is getting ready for church.

4 comments:

elaine said...

And her cooking and baking aren't just pretty to look at---delicious to the taste too and now 90 or more % of the things she makes are very healthy too.

lpettey said...

Wow those look really good. Way to go!

Heather said...

YUMMY! I think I need a tart pan now! LOL :)

Suzie said...

Yummo! Those look great...and so do you by the way!