Wednesday, July 15, 2009

San Diego in one week!!!

I'm going on vacation in exactly one week with my roommates Jaime & Janna. At this time next week I'll be sitting in the Las Vegas airport waiting to change planes and probably eating a little Ethel M chocolate. Not too much though - since I lost another 2.5 pounds since June 29th.

I can tell that I am ready for time away. Life has been really good lately but I have also had some silly stress moments (my roommates know what I'm referring to). I just need a little time away from regular life and out of Utah. What better way to de-stress than to stalk (I mean, observe) attractive & unattainable celebrities at Comic Con? I'll be like a cheetah or a velociraptor making my way across the convention floor with nothing but my trusty digital camera and the girlish glee I'll try to disguise.

I am so busy right now I seriously have something going on every single night this week. Not all bad, some of them are fun as you can see below.

Monday - my branch Olympics (our Relief Society was in charge)
Tuesday - 12:00AM Harry Potter (It was awesome and I managed to crawl out of bed on time for work this morning)
Wednesday - Enrichment (we are touring the gardens at the Conference Center)
Thursday - I volunteered to read to a blind sister in our stake
Friday - hanging out with my friend Amy (dinner at TGI Friday's - I've got a buy one get one free coupon). Man, I love coupons!
Saturday - The Fray concert at Usana Amphitheater

Good thing I only work 2 days next week, huh? We're bringing a laptop so I'll try to do a some blogging and Facebook updates "live from San Diego".

Amanda is anxious to begin her trip.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

You are quite the busy girl! Have fun in San Diego!

Heather said...

So don't hate me...LOL But I'm putting together my baby book and I'm on the baby shower page and I can't remember your last name. You were always just Amanda to me...heh heh Could you send it to me? THanks!

caron said...

Thanks again for coming to HP. It was fun. :)
And comic con- hooray! I hopeyou guys have so much fun! It's a given, though, so I"m not to worried. :) You all seem to manage pretty well.