I had a fantastic 32nd birthday!! I'm attaching a picture of the flowers that Robert brought me. (He also brought balloons but I didn't take a picture of those). It was very low key (just the way I wanted it). We went out to dinner and then wandered around the mall (we had quite a bit of time to kill before our movie). Robert sang me Happy Birthday in Korean (where he served his mission) in the middle of the Hallmark store. It was so cute! Then we wandered around the theater and got some ice cream before the movie (Ghost Writer). It was a Hitchcock type thriller which I really enjoyed. So yep I had a great birthday. Plus I get to celebrate again this coming weekend with my roommates and friends.
I'm slowly easing Robert into my social whirl (he prefers to meet people in smaller groups). He's coming over on Sunday and I'm making dinner and he'll get to meet my roommates.
Amanda is so happy!
3 comments:
Whoo hoo!!!! Robert knows you well already I think-the flowers are so you. Happy Birthday week!
I love the flowers! So where did you meet Robert? Must not have been the singles ward if roomies don't know him?
Suzie- we met through a fellow temple worker. One of the sisters I trained with thought we would really hit it off (Robert was her husband's home teaching partner). Anyway we emailed for about 3 weeks before meeting and now we've been dating for 2 months. He is so awesome!!
Post a Comment