A few weeks ago I came home from work and got quite a scare. I walked in the house from the garage and was just putting the mail down on the kitchen table. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something moving on the floor. Something big! My first thought was a spider but this was much weirder. It was a tiny little lizard! I screamed - not because I'm afraid of lizards but more out of shock. Lucky for me the lizard didn't move very fast and I managed to trap it under a cup. Then I grabbed a towel and flipped the cup over and took it outside. I let the lizard go in the backyard. We've never seen any lizards in our yard. I honestly think this was someone's pet that escaped. Robert and I think it might have crawled into our garage and somehow followed me up the steps. I inspected the whole house to make sure we didn't have some weird lizard infestation. No sign of any lizards and we haven't seen this little guy since. Crazy stuff!!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment