Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer fun at a Real soccer game

My work (University of Utah) offered discount tickets to a Real game this summer. They were playing the LA Galaxy so we got to watch David Beckham in action. Let me just say - he is very handsome in person. Robert and I had great seats right behind the goal line and we and really enjoyed all the action. I also got to enjoy some different action from the people next to me. It was the funniest thing - it seemed like a first date. I hate to be harsh on my sex but the girl sitting next to me was one of the dumbest people I've ever heard. She was very attractive but was clearly trying too hard to impress her date. She kept trying to tell these stories that made her seem athletic. FYI, I'm quite sure your date doesn't want to hear how you ran so hard that you threw up all over yourself. I wanted to bang my head against a wall just to drown out her voice.


No comments: