Monday, August 11, 2008

A little confession is good for the soul

I was going through some of the funny emails I've received when I found this video. Since it is all about confession, I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to confess a few things as well. So here goes. . .

I confess that I do not like the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". Frankly I find it to be a depressing and overly long movie. Even Jimmy Stewart and a happy ending don't quite balance out everything else you have to suffer through. I bet that right now some of you are thinking "what kind of a monster are you?" while others are probably secretly relieved that they aren't alone.

I confess that given the choice between a ham & cheese sandwich and a Portobello mushroom sandwich - I'll take the fungus every time.

I confess that I talk to myself all the time, especially when I am shopping.

I confess that I always start dancing in the middle of the aisle when I am in Harmon's grocery store and they play the song "Downtown" (by Petula Clark).

I guess those are all my confessions for now. I can't share all my secrets.

Amanda is feeling very liberated.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

That video is hilarious!

caron said...

Wow, that makes me want to make some confessions of my own...
Amanda, as usual, I shed tears of laughter while reading your post. PLease write often.

Lisa said...

Scott agrees about the movie and I confess that I talk to myself while shopping as well.