I think the Presidential election campaign has been very interesting this year. I have been watching quite a bit of news coverage as well as all the debates. Last night was the Vice-Presidential debate with Joseph Biden and Sarah Palin. As I listened to Sarah Palin, I couldn't help but think about Saturday Night Live and the amazing parody job that Tina Fey has done. Call me shallow if you want, but I think that is my favorite thing I've seen so far this election season. I realize that they are mocking Sarah Palin but somehow I don't care. I am a Republican and a Sarah Palin supporter and I still find this parody hilarious.
First watch a portion of Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin (no need to watch the whole thing)
Now watch Tina Fey as Sarah Palin and Amy Poehler as Katie Couric. It is comic genius!
Amanda is going to General Conference on Saturday.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FUNNY! I love SNL skits....they're hillarious!
Post a Comment